Chilled Pineapple Soup
Chilled Pineapple Summer Soup Recipe
This chilled pineapple soup is a perfect summer soup recipe Light & satisfying, a perfect snack for sunny afternoons with a glass of crisp white wine. A bit sweet, a bit savory the soup is also a perfect lead in to a meal.
1 Long cucumber peeled
1 Green Jalapeño, seeded
2 Scallions (can be replaced by chives or spring garlic)
Juice of 1 lime
0.5 Bunch of fresh coriander
1+ – Cup water
1+ – teaspoon Salt
.25 +– Cup Olive Oil
- Seed the jalapeño, also remove the veins
- Peel and core the pineapple
- Removing any remaining eyes with a paring knife
- Blend the first ingredients
- Pineapple, Cucumber, Jalapeño, Scallions, Coriander
- Season with salt, taste to your liking
- Slowly add enough water u consistency desired
- With the blender on, … slowly add the olive oil via the top feed
- Chill !!!
- Serve with a few drops of olive oil
Please let us know your results if you try to make this chilled pineapple soup!